A-RGL-1 is an elevated high-intensity runway guard light compliant to ICAO and FAA.
It provides a warning signal to pilots or drivers of ground vehicles that they are approaching an active runway. The RGL increases hold position visibility, especially during bad weather.
The unit produce a yellow color flashing light beam with alternately flashes. It’s common used in airport, heliports and airfield applications.
- FAA AC 150/5345-46 , L-804 Elevated Lights.
- ICAO Annex 14, Volume I, 6th Edition, July, 2013; A2-25
• ICAO and FAA compliant.
• Precision optical control, high light efficiency, good heat dissipation.
• Lamp housing part completely sealing structure avoid impurity and steam go inside.
• Housing material casting aluminum and fasteners made of stainless steel.
• UV stabilized aviation yellow painting finish.
• Metal halide lamps 2×150W powers.
Light Intensity Distribution Curve