Supply CAP437 standard Compliant TD/PM circle light and Identification H light and completed cable through and junction box fittings.
We also available to provide installation service at factory or sending engineer technical guidance at sit...
Plusafe is able to supply CAP437 standard Compliant TD/PM circle light and Identification H light and completed cable through and junction box fittings.
We also available to provide installation service at factory or sending engineer technical guidance at site.
The lights compliant & Approval:
• Certified to CAA UK-437 Standards, 8th edition, 2016, Chapter 4, pra1. Offshore helicopter landing areas-guidance on standards;
• Certified to ICAO Annex 14, Volume II; International standards and recommended practices; Aerodromes, 6th edition, March 2016.
• Certified to D22-2015 standards;
• IEC60079-0:2011, IEC60079-11:2011,IEC60598-2013, IEC60079-18:2014, IEC60079-7:2015;
• Cenelec EN60079-0:2012,EN60079-11:2012,EN60079-7:2015,EN60079-18:2015;
Ex eb ib mb IIC T6 Gb
II 2G Ex eb ib mb IIC T6 Gb
As per CAP437 7th edition, Appendix C, the new lighting system which will outline the ‘H’ and landing circle with LED lights. “The new lighting scheme has been clearly demonstrated to provide the visual cues required by the pilot earlier on in the approach , and much more effectively than floodlighting and without the disadvantages associated with floodlights such as glare” (ch 3, para 3.4)
Requirements of the new standard:
• Existing perimeter lighting requirements remain unchanged.
• Existing floodlights may also be retained for the purpose of providing a source of illumination for on-deck operations such as refueling and passenger handling.
• The landing H and circle will be lit by continuous lights.
• The lights should not be higher than 25mm above the deck surface.
• The lights and all components should be durable and tested to withstand 15MT (240lbs/sq inch) helicopter landing loads.
Please contact us for details for your helideck.
These are some products that you may be interested to see.