The LP1 Helipad perimeter light utilizes state-of-the-art opitical design to achieve smaller, efficient and lower consumption.
Used for night operation, to use omnidirectional green perimeter light lit up the heliport TLOF/FATO edge area.
TLOF lighting system always consist of elevated/flush perimeter lights and floodlighting by ICAO standards.
· ICAO Annex 14, Volume II, 4th Edition, July, 2013
· FAA AC150/5390-2C
· FAA Engineering Brief 87 Specifications
· Raised mounted marking edge of FATO area or TLOF area
· Taxiway edge lights-blue
· Landing direction lights
· Helipads at rooftop, surface ground, shipboards, helideck,etc.
· Portable and lightweight, easy transportation and installations.
· Low profile, no more than 15cm in height required by ICAO/FAA/CAP 437.
· Frangible bases.
· High light beam transmission efficiency >90%.
· Optical lens makes beams more concentrated.
Contact us for a datasheet.
Email support: firstname.lastname@example.org