Heliport Floodlight is used for night operation. Shall be located so as to avoid glare to pilots in flight or personnel working on the area.
TLOF lighting system always consist of elevated/flush perimeter lights and floodlighting.
Floodlighting system ensure the helipad surface illumination not less than 10 Lux.
- ICAO Annex 14, Volume II, 4th Edition, July, 2013
- FAA AC150/5390-2C
• Steel strong body and painted.
• Rating IP65.
• High power LED.
• Polycarbonate lens very good impact resistance.
• LED with an expectancy lifespan 100,000 hours.
• Color temperature 6000K.
• Lens cover reduce glare to pilots in flight or landing.
· Surface-level ground heliport
· Rooftop&Elevated heliport
• The enclosure of HL-200 can be customized to be yellow color powder coating finish.