The dual/double obstruction beacon utilizes state-of-the-art optical design to achieve smaller and portable shapes, efficient and lower consumption. Its robust will provide years of maintenance free service.
It is used increase conspicuity of structures or obstructions during nighttime. Widely used in any obstruction like high-rise buildings, chimney, telecom towers, transimission power towers, airports,wind turbines and crane machines.
· ICAO Annex 14, Volume I, 6th Edition, July, 2013
· ICAO Aerodromes Design Manual, Chapter 18
· FAA AC150/5345-43G
· FAA Engineering Brief 67 Specifications
· Lamp unit certified to ICAO compliant by Intertek
· ICAO medium intensity type B-double type
· FAA L-864 type-double light
• Power Towers
• Wind Power
• Chimney&Power Plant
· Operation voltage:100V~250V AC,50HZ/60HZ.
· Lamp unit each:100,000 hours high quality LED.
· FPM:20 to 60 flashes/per minute pre-set in factory.
· Output:360° horizontal; 4° vertical.
· Photo sensor:50Lux
· Lighting protection level:10KA
· Housing: casting aluminum&PC lens cover.
· Finish: UV stablized spraying plastic.
· Overall size: 47cm×21cm×30.1cm.
· Mounting size: 17cm×17cm-4×M10.
· IP rating: IP65.
· Weight: 7KG.
· Operating: -40°C to 60 °C.
· Wind speed: 80m/s.