Warning sphere is used for warning aircraft pilots in daytime and nighttime, which is compliant with International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) recommendations annex 14 chapter 6. It can be used in overhead cable, guyed wire, especially in extra high voltage power transmission line, cross river power transmission line, cross road, bridge power transmission line and so on. It is made of high-grade polyethylene with the color of red, orange, white. Different colors' warning sphere should be displayed alternately.
- ICAO Annex 14, Volume I, 6 Edition, July, 2013
- Conforms to FAA AC70-7460-1L
● Resistant to corrosion, rust, water, dust, high temperature.
If there are many lines, warning sphere should be displayed on the highest line. It can resistant to corrosion, rust, water, dust, high temperature, can beused for long time.
● Not have metal annex, good integrity, high strength.
● Light, not have influence for power line.
● Self thickness, smooth appearance, fresh color.
● Properties do not change under various complex environment, such as rain, snow, ice,oil and so on.
● Warning sphere can suit power line conductor which diameter is between 6 mm and 26.5 mm.
● Optional preformed armor rods for fixing warning sphere on power line.
● Reflective tape can make pilots see power line clearly.
● Optional preformed armor rods can decrease vibration and abrasion for the conductors.
● Reflective tape can ensure night visibility.
● Easy to install.
● Long service life.
• High transmission power line
• Cross river high voltage transmission lines
• Armor rods.