Heliport Floodlight is used for night operation. Shall be located so as to avoid glare to pilots in flight or personnel working on the area.
TLOF lighting system always consist of elevated/flush perimeter lights and floodlighting.
Floodlighting system ensure the helipad surface illumination not less than 10 Lux.
- ICAO Annex 14, Volume II, 4th Edition, July, 2013
- FAA AC150/5390-2C
• Casting of the light unit of casting aluminum alloy and spraying plastic painted with UV stabilized.
• Built in surge protection device used in harsh environment.
• High power LED technology.
• Reflective lens consists of toughened glass material made with good impact resistance,thermal
stability and great transparency.
• Equipped with a lens hood reduces glare to pilots in flight or landing.
· Surface-level ground heliport
· Rooftop&Elevated heliport
Metal halide lamp